Thursday, October 29, 2009

A break from the mundane

I got sick of searching for hotels today, so I thought I'd search for more fun things--like jewelry! Though I've never purchased anything from etsy, I do love that site. I really liked this pendant--maybe for the wedding or just for fun! I'm thinking some sort of vintage jewelry is the way to go, and I discovered this whole world of 1960s era Scandinavian made pieces that may work perfectly.


On another note--colors. Gotta figure out a color scheme right? I know Dave likes earth tones, as do I. But I've always liked purple and yellow together. I'm kinda thinking a deep purple with pale yellow accents. But I'm also liking a shimmery dark blue--kind of pewter, yes? Not totally sure yet, but I do love these orchids.

No comments:

Post a Comment